The AHA National Homebrewers Conference returns to sunny San Diego on June 11-13. Grab your mash paddle and catch a wave to *THE* homebrewing event of the year.
Want to raise your brewing game to another level? Here’s a taste of what’s on tap at this year’s conference:
- A Contrast and Comparison of the Many Variations of IPA with Mitch Steele, Stone Brewing Co.
- Taking Funky Beers from Homebrew to Pro with Peter Perrecone, Toolbox Brewing Company
- Ménage à Myces: Blended Yeast Fermentation with Chris White, White Labs
- Nitro Draught for the Homebrewer with Juice Drapeau, Oskar Blues Brewery
- Brewing With Experimental Hops: A New Hop Variety Just For Homebrewers with Jason Perrault, Hop Breeding Company; Karl Vanevenhoven, Yakima Chief-Hopunion; and Vinnie Cilurzo, Russian River Brewing Company
With more than 50 seminars on the schedule, plus tons of tasty homebrew and local craft beers on tap, this year’s conference promises to be a veritable tsunami of knowledge, fun and camaraderie. Join us in San Diego!