This week being the 2nd anniversary for American Brewing Company I thought this would be a perfect time for Last Call with BrewDad and Skip Madsen. Skip is a very interesting character so these are his answers and this is after I had to decipher what Skip had wrote. Skip your awesome we love your beer and passion.
71. What was your first beer you ever drank?
82. What was your first Craft Beer you ever had and what did you think?
Grants Russian Imperial Stout! It was great big malty beer!
3. How did you get start in brewing? Home brewer? Etc??? What was the first batch you ever made?
Home brewer Missoula Montana, President of Zoo City Zymurgist
First Brew was – Stout
4-1. What is your favorite beer you have ever made? And why?
Every Beer I make is my favorite.
5c. If you had to live for the rest of your life with only drinking one beer and not one of your own. Who and what beer/brewery?
I would rather drink Mead then or maybe a Rauch from Bamberg.
6d-1. What is your favorite beer style?
The Beer in my hand.
67. If you could create a whole new style of beer what would it be?
That is Top Secret.
998. Favorite sport and team?
Chicago Black Hawks – Hockey of course.
9. What is your ultimate session beer?
A) What music do love to listen to while brewing?
Tom Petty, Traffic “John Barleycorn” of course.
420. What is the craziest ingredient you have added while brewing?
24. Favorite hop(s)
Citra, Amarillo and Hallertau
13 What is your go to liquor?
77. Favorite Movie(s)
Slap Shot, Holy Grail, Wizard of Oz and Casablanca
15. What is your favorite movie Quote?
“I will worry about that tomorrow” Scarlett O’Hara
0. Are you on twitter (@Twitter name) what is your favorite twitter #hashtag?
17. Morning person or Night person?
44. What is your favorite Hot sauce?
17. If you could ask me BrewDad one question what would it be?
Why are you asking me all these questions?