This week I picked a good friend David Pendelton from Dick’s Brewing.One of the first people I met when I moved to Oly and he showed me the great places with totally awesome beer. It’s also said there is a rumor at one time Dave and I played in the same playpen. Opps I said too much. Thanks Dave and here are the answers for today’s most compelling questions. Last call with BrewDad – David Pendelton.
71. What was your first beer you ever drank?
A can of Olympia.
82. What was your first Craft Beer you ever had and what did you think?
Pete’s Wicked Ale… I remember thinking it was better than any other beer I had tried.
3. How did you get start in brewing? Homebrewer? Etc??? What was the first batch you ever made?
Homebrewing with my dad.
4-1. What is your favorite beer you have ever made? And why?
A Christmas Ale where six friends got to add one ingredient besides malt or hops…. Orange peel, cranberries, peppercorns, oak chips, bourbon, and coriander.
5c. If you had to live for the rest of your life with only drinking one beer and not one of your own. Who and what beer/brewery?
My dad’s Scottish Ale.
6d-1. What is your favorite beer style?
67. If you could create a whole new style of beer what would it be?
Cascadian Dark Lager… has anyone done this???
998. Favorite sport and team?
Soccer, Liverpool FC
9. What is your ultimate session beer?
English Mild Ales
A) What music do love to listen to while brewing?
It depends, bluegrass, rock, country, rap
420. What is the craziest ingredient you have added while brewing?
24. Favorite hop(s)
13 What is your go to liquor?
Pendleton’s of course.
77. Favorite Movie(s)
All of the Die Hard movies
15. What is your favorite movie Quote?
“Alright you primitive screw heads, listen up. See this? This… is my BOOM STICK!” from: Army of Darkness
0. Are you on twitter (@Twitter name) what is your favorite twitter #hashtag?
17. Morning person or Night person?
44. What is your favorite Hot sauce?
17. If you could ask me BrewDad one question what would it be?
What is your favorite cocktail? – My Answer is I love a good single malt scotch and I love bourbon/whiskey and I am bad I have to have 2 cubes of ice. I know that’s bad but I like it cold.