From Dogfish Head Web Site –
You might not expect the East Coast’s most creative and adventurous craft brewery to hail from rural Delaware, but Dogfish Head has been breaking beer style guidelines and embracing the entire culinary landscape for its off-centered ales since it opened as America’s smallest commercial brewery in 1995.
While the focus on exotic ingredients has not wavered, there is one old-world style Dogfish Head has embraced, tweaked and reinvented. The India Pale Ale, which originated in 19th-century England, has been a favorite since the beginning, and we’ve come up with several ways to put our own fingerprint on the style. We have our innovative continual-hopping method, a pair of fruit infusions, connections to legendary musicians, a bottle-conditioned variety, the prototypical black IPA and a wood-aged gentle giant.
Through February and March, we’re celebrating our innovative IPA lineup with dozens of beer dinners across the country, two brand-new IPAs, a redesigned Randall the Enamel Animal and a special new glass.
A hop eclipse when? A Hop Eclipse Now!
Events coming –
- Feb. 7: American Sardine Bar, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Feb. 8: Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats, Rehoboth Beach, Del.
- Feb. 12: Two Stones Pub, both Newark and Wilmington, Del.
- Feb. 18: Restaurant 55, Dover, Del.
- Feb. 18: Boulders on Broadway, Tempe, Ariz.
- Feb. 24: Coopers Craft Kitchen, Manhattan, N.Y.
- Feb. 26: Alewife, Queens, N.Y.
- Feb. 26: Driftwood Publick House, Plymouth, Mass.
- Feb. 27: The Pickled Pig Pub, Rehoboth Beach, Del.
- Feb. 28: Bigelow Grille, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Feb. 28: Morris Tap & Grill, Randolph, N.J.
- March 2: The Draft House, Orange City, Fla.
- March 5: Datz, Tampa, Fla.
- March 6: Memphis Taproom, Philadelphia
- March 6: The Pub, Tampa, Fla.
- March 7: Tap 42, Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
- March 11: Birch & Barley, Washington, DC
- March 11: McK’s, Daytona Beach, Fla.
- March 12: Franklin & Co., Los Angeles, Calif.
- March 12: The Big Mansion, Melbourne, Fla.
- March 13: HopJacks, Pensacola, Fla.
- March 13: Harrys Savoy, Wilmington, Del.
- March 14: Fish Ale, Panama City, Fla.
- March 14: Bistro on Bridge, Phoenixville, Pa.
- March 14: Mt. Washington Tavern, Baltimore, Md.
- March 19: Cypress Street Pine & Plate, Atlanta, Ga.
- March 20: Trappeze Pub, Athens, Ga.
- March 21: The Porter, Atlanta, Ga.
- March 21: The Pour House, Westmont, N.J.
- March 21: Cibo, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- March 24: Oblivion, Orlando, Fla.
- March 25: Barleys, Greenville, S.C.
- March 25: The Ginger Man, Norwalk, Conn.
- March 26: Alla Spinna, Philadelphia, Pa.
- March 27: High Spot, Cambridge, Md.