Mark your calendars and tell your friends, Black Raven Brewery is turning 10! This year the party moves to our new facility in Woodinville! But fear not, it’s still the same great Flock Party you’ve grown to know and love. We’ll be rocking from noon-8pm (last call at 7:15pm).
Woodinville location – 15902 Redmond-Woodinville Rd NE SUITE A
Woodinville, WA 98072
*Our Redmond location will be closed on Saturday 8/17, come and party in Woodinville!
– Jessica Brasch (12:15pm – 1:15pm)
– McTuff (1:30pm – 2:45pm)
– Darci Carlson (3pm – 4:15pm)
– Dub Lounge International (4:30pm – 5:45pm)
– Down North (6pm – 7:30pm) (https://www.facebook.com/downnorth/)
2019 Flock Party Beer List
1. Trickster IPA
2. Kitty Kat Blues Pale Ale
3. CoCo Jones Coconut Porter
4. Second Sight Scotch Ale
5. Updraft Pale Ale
6. Hochzeit Pilsner
7. Wisdom Seeker Double IPA
8. Possum Claus
9. Grandfather Raven Imperial Stout ‘18
10. Grandfather Raven Imperial Stout ‘17
11. Grandfather Raven Imperial Stout ‘15
12. Great Grandfather Raven Bourbon Imperial Stout ‘18
13. La Mort Rouge Red Wine Barrel Aged Belgian Brown ‘18
14. La Mort Bourbon Barrel Aged Belgian Brown ‘16
15. La Mort Westland Garryana Barrel Aged Belgian Brown
16. Splinters Bourbon Barrel Aged Scotch Ale ‘18
17. Splinters Bourbon Barrel Aged Scotch Ale ‘17
18. Westland Whiskey Barrel Aged Frostbeak Lager ‘18
19. Westland Whiskey Barrel Aged Featherweather Mocha Stout ‘19
20. Pour Les Oiseaux White Wine Saison Brett ‘17
21. Corvus Kriekus Cherry Sour‘16
22. 5×6 Sour
23. 1989 Sour
24. Sherry Barrel Aged sQuad of Ravens Belgian Quad
25. White Wine Barrel Aged Sour Saison w/Blood Orange
26. Holding Pattern Hazy Pale Wheat
27. Raven Heads 10th Anniversary Summer Lager
Flock Party Essential Tips
1) Please carpool if possible. This is our most popular event of the year and parking can become scarce, we recommend riding with friends to help us utilize our area more efficiently.
2) Pace yourself and drink lots of water. We offer A LOT of beers at Flock Party and we realize the “fear of missing out” is real. You may not get to try everything and that’s ok, we want you to have a good time and to be safe. Drink water and have some delicious food.
3) Dress for the whole day. Western Washington weather can be crazy, as we all know, so we recommend layers, sunscreen, even preparation for rain. *fingers-crossed that doesn’t happen*
4) Flock Party is kid friendly, bring the whole family!
5) Flock Party is dog-friendly! For one day a year, we open up our whole facility to our furry-faced friends. We ask that they stay on leash and be well-behaved doggos (no excessive barking, jumping, general unruly behavior). We’ll provide water and belly rubs.
6) It’s a new location for us, so there might be some small bumps here and there but rest assured we will still have fun.