9th Annual Breckenridge Spring Beer Festival – April 11th
Time: 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Location: Ridge Street, Downtown Breckenridge, CO
The 9th Annual Breckenridge Spring Beer Festival is one of the premiere spring events in Breckenridge each year bringing over 30 breweries for tastings, FREE live music, a VIP area and wonderful food and retail vendors. All taking place on Ridge Street in downtown Breckenridge with amazing views of the mountains! Enjoy a weekend of skiing and a Saturday afternoon of beer tastings from some of Colorado’s finest breweries & other breweries from around the world! The Breckenridge Spring Beer Festival draws a wide range of people from beer aficionados to families. In honor of our radio station KSMT’s 40th Anniversary, we are theming the Spring Beer Festival after one of our longest-running radio shows – “The Friday Funk Show”! The Spring Beer Fest will be a funk-tastic theme party with disco balls, funky music and costumes! We’ll even be hosting a FUNKY costume contest at 3pm for incredible prizes including an at home karaoke machine courtesy of Sapporo! The Breckenridge Spring Beer Festival celebrates Brews, Views & Great live Music!
Schedule of Events:
- 12:00 – Event Begins
- 12:00 – 5:00 p.m. – Tastings Open
- 12:00 – 5:00 p.m. – Karaoke on the Sapporo side stage
- 12:00 – 5:00 p.m. – Live music on the main stage
- 3:00 p.m. – Funky Costume Contest
- 4:45 p.m. – Last call for tastings
- 5:00 p.m. – End of Event
Tickets: Tickets for the Breckenridge Spring Beer Festival WILL SELL OUT, please purchase tickets early!
- Unlimited Tasting- $27.50 / $35 – Guarantees entrance into event, small tasting glass, and unlimited craft beer tastings from 30+ breweries.
- VIP Experience – $70 / $85 – Guarantees entrance into event and VIP tent with private seating area, catered lunch, full size & limited edition beers, N/A beverages, private bathrooms, full size glass tasting mug, and unlimited craft beer tastings from 30+ breweries. Catered lunch from Moe’s Original BBQ will be served from 1 – 4 p.m. with one ticket per VIP guest for a full-plate. Other snacks & light hors d’oeuvres will be available in the VIP area from 12 – 1 p.m. and again from 4 – 5 p.m.
- VIP DD Experience- $27.50 – Guarantees entrance into event and VIP tent with private seating area, catered lunch, N/A beverages, private bathrooms. This ticket DOES NOT include any alcohol. (Limited quantities available).Catered lunch from Moe’s Original BBQ will be served from 1 – 4 p.m. with one ticket per VIP guest for a full-plate. Other snacks & light hors d’oeuvres will be available in the VIP area from 12 – 1 p.m. and again from 4 – 5 p.m. Limited amount available.
Box Office: Pick up your beer fest mugs early this year at Alpine Sports North in Breckenridge (corner of Park Ave. & Airport Road, next to Mugshots Coffee; 435 North Park Ave,) Thursday afternoon through Saturday morning the week of the event. You must still bring your ID to get ID’d at the entrance even if picking mug up early.