Two Beers Brewing Fifth Anniversary Celebrationon October 19, 2012 at 6:01 am
Join us as we celebrate five years of growth, expansion and excitement with twelve taps, live music, food trucks, a limited release Double IPA and more!
Craft beer lovers and Two Beers Brewing fans are invited to celebrate an exciting five years in business for Two Beers Brewing Co! Since 2007, Two Beers Brewing has expanded from 170-square feet to 4,800-square feet, and has tripled capacity every year to bring Two Beers Brewing to a projected 7,000 barrels per year by the end of 2012. To thank those who have made it possible, all are invited to Two Beers Brewing’s biggest celebration yet. Join us on Saturday, November 3, from 2-7 p.m. at Two Beers Brewing’s tasting room – The Woods – and enjoy:
- $4-$5 pints and food available for purchase from Where Ya at Matt, a creole food truck bringing soul to the people of Seattle
- All year-round offerings on tap, plus seasonal brews including award-winning Jive Espresso Stout, Heart of Darkness Imperial CDA and Pumpkin Spice 2012
- A limited edition Anniversary Double IPA (available on tap and in 22-ounce bottles) – brewed with 10 Pacific Northwest hops, and aged on 320 pounds of organic peaches and plums – with $1 of every pint sold donated to non-profit organization The Mountaineers
- A free limited edition Two Beers Brewing anniversary bottle opener/keychain (limit one per guest)
- Live music from local band Hot Bodies in Motion
- Limited edition fifth anniversary tulip glasses, available for purchase
- Self-guided brewery tours and more!
Saturday, November 3
2 – 7 p.m.
Two Beers Brewing Co.
4700 Ohio Ave S
Seattle, WA 98134
This event is open to the public. Kids and well-behaved dogs welcome.